I'll never be
我永不會當個
A knight in armor
穿著盔甲的騎士
With a sword in hand,
手中伴隨著劍
Or a kamikaze fighter;
或者神風戰鬥機
Don't count on me
不要指望我
To storm the barricades
如風暴般吹走路障
And take a stand,
並且站穩立場
Or hold my ground;
或保持我的領地
You'll never see
你永遠不會看到
Any scars or wounds -
任何傷疤或傷口
I don't walk on coals,
我不會走在(熱)煤炭上
I won't walk on water:
我不會走在水面上
I am no prince,
我不是王子
I am no saint,
我不是天使
I am not anyone's wildest dream,
我不是任何人的瘋狂夢想
But I can stand behind
但是我能站在你的背後
And be someone to fall back on.
也能當個在後方依賴支持的人

Some comedy -
一些鬧劇中
You're bruised and beaten down
當你瘀傷及被打倒時
And I'm the one
而我就是那個
Who's looking for a favor.
隨時會是你尋找的幫手
Still, honestly,
仍然,誠實低說
You don't believe me
你不相信我
But the things I have
但是這些事我經歷過
Are the things you need.
而這些的確是你需要的
You look at me
你看著我
Like I don't make sense,
好像是我不講理
Like a waste of time,
好像是浪費時間
Like it serves no purpose -
好像是所做的都是沒目的
I am no prince,
我不是王子
I am no saint,
我不是天使
And if that's what you believe you need,
如果這些事你所相信你所需要的
You're wrong - you don't need much,
你錯了-你不需要很多
You need someone to fall back on...
你只需要某個在後方依賴支持的人
And I'll be that:
我就會在那
I'll take your side.
我會站在你的身旁
If I'm the only one,
如果我是唯一一人
I'm used to that.
我曾經一直都在那
I've been alone,
我曾經獨自一人
I'd rather be
我寧願當成
The half of us,
彼此的另一半
The least of you,
最後僅存的你
The best of me.
我最棒的自己
And I will be
我將為成為
Your prince,
你的王子
I'll be your saint,
當你的天使
I will go crashing through fences
我將會擊潰重重圍籬
In your name. I will, I swear -
以你之名。我會的,我發誓
I'll be someone to fall back on!
我會成為那位在後方依賴支持的人
I'll be the one who waits,
我會成為在你身旁等候的
And for as long as you'll let me,
只要你讓我
I will be the one you need.
我會成為你需要的人
I'll be someone to fall back on:
我會成為那位在後方依賴支持的人
Your prince,
你的王子
Your saint,
的天使
The one you believe you need
一位你相信你需要的
I'll be - I'll be
我會成為的
Someone to fall back on.
那位在後方依賴支持的人

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    klein 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()